I've purchased a program from Learn Direct via Groupon and it is excellent. And it really has confirmed to me that the Italian language just sounds so poetic and beautiful whatever your saying.
For instance, say:
Il gabinetto delle donne
It just rolls off the tongue doesn't it? It actually means Ladies Toilet. Why this should be one of the first phrases Learn Direct want me learn, I don't know. But the point remains that I am happy in my choice. For now.
ALSO, I've been practising my set list for next week. Having 2 snow days (that's right!) has been a massive help. If it keeps snowing, I might just start believing in Jesus. Anyway, I think I've got it sorted. And by sorted, I mean that I probably wont die on my arse, but survive and play about 7 songs.
Monday, 21st January at the Brickmakers, Norwich, if anyone is interested. I would put one of my songs on here but
1) The versions I have are badly recorded
2) I don't know how to.
Instead, I will just put a picture of wife's scarf getting chewed by a horse.
Until next time. Or, rather, arrivederci!

No comments:
Post a Comment