Quick update on progress:
(2) Run a 10km race. After my first proper run for about 3 months yesterday, my legs have forgotten how to work properly.
(3) Volunteering. I rang up an office in Norwich and the lovely lady there told me that there is a volunteering fair on the 11th February so if I do not have something sorted before then, I should on the 11th.
(4) Record an album. Met up with a friend, Alex, down the pub yesterday and he informed me that he has just bought a 4-track recording gizmo, so he can help with recording some songs. Legend!
(5) Learn a language. I have booked a free one-hour course for the 12th January to learn the basics of Italian. If I like it then I will look to do more.
(6) I have been given some information from friend Mike. Yeah… it looks pretty difficult. Apparently, to do it in 24 hours I ideally need to sort out one or two dedicated drivers to go from mountain to mountain. I will put that on my to-do list.
(8) Knit a bloody jumper. This is nightmare. I know absolutely nothing about knitting it turns out! Although I made a deal today that if I clear out my Mother-in-law’s garage and break up a wardrobe, that she would help me. That’s two garages I have to sort out now!!
(12) Sort out garage. I went to B&Q to buy loft boards. As you can see from the picture, I think that I am going to need more than two packs.
Targets (1), (7), (9), (11) and new number (10) have so far been pretty much un-thought-about. Do not judge me.
This may upset you to know but probably from now onwards I will not be able to blog every day as tomorrow Lynch and Eliot are coming round to play golf and then watch football, Sunday I’ll be recovering and Monday will be the beginning of term and, consequently, the end of free time!
I will try and make up for it with even more exciting posts. That may prove to be a challenge in itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment